Closing date :31-05-2020
- * At least 4 years of Proven work experience as a Database engineer
* Knowledge of data mining, segmentation/partitioning techniques
*Expertise in MySQL type databases(MySQL, MariaDB, Amazon Aurora)
* Experience in AWS environment a plus
* Familiarity with data warehousing applications
* Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau
* Knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
Please share the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number 9645286287
- * Analyze existing database models and suggest improvements
* Optimize database by creating necessary indexes and building stored procedures and views for most commonly used queries
* Build a framework to conduct regular performance benchmarking of the database to identify slow running queries and potential deadlock scenarios
* Assist development team in optimizing the queries to improve the performance of reports and other dashboards.
* Manage data warehouse, and ETL tools for creating the warehouse, update as necessary as changes happen in the master database.
* Monitor production database and proactively take steps to improve performance and identify potential issues with the database and implement changes as necessary * Monitor data warehouse, make sure that the warehouse is running correctly and getting updated regularly
* Implement database monitoring tools and performance management tools for monitoring and managing database.
* Manage backups, perform periodic testing of backups and test backup restoration procedures.